Staff Accounting - Temporary for Maternity Leave:
A person who responsible about all Accounting task in company, such as:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information. Documents financial transactions by entering account information, that supports the management by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Maintain and update accounting records and files.
- Making financial report.
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses).
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Having coordination with operational division and staff.
- Make sure the data costing are correct.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written (fluent & active) is a must and mandarin (passive) is our priority.
- Must have strong background and experience minimal 2 years in Accounting Staff position on IT Distribution Company / System Integrator / IT Services.
- Having experience in inventory (Stock opname, Stock reconciliation, etc).
- Having knowledge in stock control, warehouse, inventory management.
- Honest, an analytical mind, a keen eye for detail and desire to problem further into data, and have ability to stick to time constraints.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong?working relationships.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, SAP B1, etc).
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in west Jakarta - Meruya area.