- Is a admin who perform accounting and clerical tasks for the maintenance and processing of
accounts receivable transactions.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and
recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Processing accounting receivables and monitoring incoming payments in compliance with financial
policies and procedures
- Responsible to completes payments and controls payment by checking, reminder, processing,
verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- And ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill
reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including booking, posting, verifying, classifying,
computing, recording and clearing customer AR, voucher verification and the relevant tasks.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Facilitate payment of invoice due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients ( phone, email,
mail or personally )
- Monitoring customer account details for non - payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
- Update AR collection information, check with sales divisions / clients for unknown payment.
- Reconcile the AR ledger with Bank Statements to ensure that all payments are accounted for and
- Makes and distributes report on time.
- Maximal 25 years old.
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- At least 1 years of working experience in this position ( as a A/R staff ).
- Good knowledge in accounting (Basic Jurnal and AR ) and having experienced in IT Distributor Company would be adventage.
- Proficient in use of Ms Office ( Excel is a Must ), Internet and SAP System.
- Must able to communicate in English ( Min Passive ).
- Able to work both individual and in the team.
- Having good interpersonal, communication, negotiation skill and detail oriented.
- Willing to work in Meruya-West Jakarta area.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org