- Do analysis and audit all aspects ( Internal & External ) in all division in the company, including products, services, existing system, procedure and SOP.
- Identify problems and opportunities within a company and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business goals.
- The Business & Data Analyst should also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
- Implementation and support of business information systems across multiple departments.
- Provide financial insights that help the decision-making process, and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget.
- Is responsible in solves organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
- And also involve with all aspects of marketing strategies.
- Collaborating with all aspect ( Internal and External ) and all division teams to develop initiatives and strategies that optimise costs and improve internal and external reporting.
- Conduct market analyses, analysing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business.
- Develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Creating a detailed business & data analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Budgeting and forecasting; planning and monitoring; financial modelling and variance analysis.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Should recognise the streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) is a must.
- Well proven excellent technical and interpersonal, presentation skill and have strong analytical capability (Competent and Excellent in Data, Pivot, IF, HLookup & VLookup Formula in Microsoft Excel), Ms. Power Point, Ms. Outlook, Internet, etc).
- Having experienced minimum 5 years in Business Analyst / Data Analyst / Product / Data Specialist / Buyer in IT distributor (Hardware) / Principle / Business Partner is preferable ( IT Hardware Product, such as : Multi Functional
- Printer & Copier, Scanner, Notebook, Monitor, PC, CCTV & Security Product, AIDC Product (Printer & Scanner Barcode), POS & Peripheral Product, etc ).
- Excellent communicate in English both oral and written (English Active) is a must, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- Able to communicate in mandarin is our priority.
- Discipline, strong interpersonal, presentation, detail oriented focus and financial analysis combined with understanding of key performance indicators.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution).
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in west Jakarta - Meruya area.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org