- Responsible for all Procurement (both local & import) process, regulations and all operational jobs are well running
from start until finish.
- Ensure all of shipment timely manner and operational jobs are well running related to procurement.
- Manage the activities of team to achieve company target (cost saving and stock level).
- Develop, supervise and improve policies / procedures of procurement and operational department.
- Manage contracts with a company’s vendors to ensure best prices.
- Analyze costs, negotiate contract details, and offer strategies and solutions to help companies better manage costs
on supplies and vendor services.
- Review costs, develop relationships with vendors and suppliers, and offer suggestions for where and how much
material and supplies to buy.
- Ensure that the supply chain needs of a company are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Managing and maintain inventory, tracking orders, resolving issues concerning price disputes, making bids for a
vendor’s services and deciding when to make purchases as needed.
- Negotiate contract renewals, place bids to obtain the business of new vendors, discuss pricing, and monitor all
aspects of the terms of a contract.
- Choose how much product to keep on hand and track which supplies are consumed fastest. They also place and
track orders with vendors and suppliers.
- Prepare and handle all procurement documents (local and import), control and monitoring shipment status (import).
Provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
- Prepare, fill out import documentation, compile carrier and route assignments, compute international fees for each
shipment, and keep track of shipment payments and quotas, collect data, and register packages with government
- Manage shipments to and from foreign countries.
- Track shipments and communicate with internal tim and external (principle, forwarder and clients) about the
- Coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries.
- Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity,
quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department.
- Set up budget / business plan periodically in term of purchase plan.
- Propose improvements and new methods to control costs and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that project / department milestones / goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in any fields from reputable university.
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Having experienced minimum 7 years in Procurement / Purchasing position in managerial level is a must in
distribution company / trading company.
- Must be familiar with the legal requirements regarding local and importing shipments, as well as their
company's internal procedures.
- Should also be confident with figures, since they'll have to convert weights, volumes, and currencies for
- Understanding of business operations and process.
- Must be good in English (active) in speaking and writing.
- Can speak and understand in Mandarin will be our priority.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team (work with a diverse number of peoples and divisions) and
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and able to work beyond the working hour (over time).
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong math, analytical problem solving skills, discipline, fast learner, responsible, high accurate and detail minded.
- Willing to work in Meruya - West Jakarta area.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org