Finance Manager is provide support to operations group, through information analyses (e.g. current processes, actual performance vs. budget and prior year, budget, etc.), preparation of operational data / analyses for publication to various constituents t
Management, Operations, etc.) who rely on / benefit from the information to make informed business decisions. Primary responsibilities will include assisting operations team in the monthly operations review, identification of areas for cost reductions and operational improvements, annual budget process, periodic forecasting, and periodic analysis of operations performance.
- Plan, create, coordinate, monitor, control, and deliver company's financial report such as bank, expenses, petty cash, A/R, A/P and cash flow.
- Plan and coordinate development of financial systems and procedures.
- Manage and maintain a bank balance in accordance with company requirements.
- Making financial report regulary accoding the company's deadline.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities.
- Controling expenditure, as stated in the approved budget.
- Organize things - matters relating to the A/P and A/R.
- Analyze, evaluate and reconcile all complex financial data.
- Monitoring and analyze change cash flows and predicting future trends.
- Maintenance a good relationship with principle, customers and financial institutions such as : bank, leasing, insurance, ect.
- Having a good knowledge about general accounting, tax regulation, financial system & procedure, consolidated financial statement and financial analysis.
- Lead and develop the finance teams.
- Maximum 33 years old.
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Finance Manager in IT Distribution Company or from KAP will be our priority.
- Candidate must prosess at least a bachelor degree finance / accountancy / economy / bank or equivalent.
- Must have excellent skill and knowledge in Finance management, Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analyst,
- Costing & Profitable Analyst and Management Reporting.
- Ability and adapt well in new environment and contant changing of regulations.
- Must have excellent skill in Ms. Office applications (Ms. Excel & Ms. Outlook) and Internet.
- Good planing, good communication, negotiation, organizing, result, accurate and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking ability, problem solving and leadership skill.
- Honest, high integrity, good attitude and able to work under pressure and with tight deadline.
- Willing to work in Meruya - West Jakarta area.