Accounting Staff for IT Solution Company is a person who provides and anlayze financial information to management by input transaction (voucher), journals, preparing financial reports : balance sheet, profit loss, cash flow and bank reconciliation (monthl
- Keep contact with customers for update A/R status and payment.
- Follow up disputes with respective or related departement.
- Maintenance credit customer.
- Monitoring the payment due date for each invoice.
- Collection through correspondence and by phone.
- Prepare AR report weekly & monthly.
- Receivable collection, monitor payout from the bank and follow up on due invoices with customers.
- Manage unidentifed receipt from customer.
- Inputing data to the system.
- Daily update of AR with receipts and monitoring of outstanding balances.
- Ensure that all receivable are collected on timely basis.
- Coordinating and monitoring with related departement for open PO, Sales Order processing and Open Sales Order.
- Maintenance good relationships between internal team and the customer.
- Maximal 27 years old.
- At least 1 years of working experience in this position (as a A/R or collection staff)
- Good knowledge in accounting and having experienced in IT Distributor Company would be adventage.
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Proficient in use of Ms Office (Excel).
- Able to work both individual and in the team.
- Having good interpersonal, communication, negotiation skill and detail oriented.
- Willing to work in Meruya-West Jakarta area.