Sales & Marketing Manager for Cash Register Machine & Software is sales manager who also handles the marketing duties a business needs.
Sales & Marketing Manager for Cash Register Machine & Software is responsible for accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; brand awareness and managing staff.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Able to communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and completing action plans.
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions.
- Projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Analyzing trends and results, establishing pricing strategies, recommending selling prices, monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Setting sales goals, recommending whether the company will add or drop products and determining which products the company emphasizes based on ease of sale or profit margin.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( S1).
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Have own a vehichle ( Motor / Car ) and Laptop is a must.
- Having experienced minimum 5 years in Sales & Marketing Manager for Cash Register Machine is a must.
- Have data base / customer list coverage from existing account preferably.
- Keep update with Technology Trend (Software, Hardware & Solution)
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, aggressively sales goal oriented focus, communication skills.\
- Creative problem solving and leadership skills.
- Discipline, fast learner, high accurate and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.