Accounting Staff for IT Distributor is a person who provides and anlayze financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing financial reports, journals, balance sheet, profit loss, cash flow and bank reconciliation
- Daily accounting journal entry.
- Bank reconciliation and administration.
- Prepare monthly and yearly report : financial reports, journals, balance sheet, profit loss, cash flow and bank reconciliation.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Responsible to general ledger by posting account transactions.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maximum 27 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor degree ( S1) , majoring in accounting / finance / economics / banking / tax or equivalent from reputable university.
- Must attach the recent photograph in this position.
- Having experienced minimum 2 years in accounting position is a must.
- Have good knowledge standard accounting policy and guideline.
- Computer skill is a must (MS office, MS outlook, Internet, etc).
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, discipline, fast learner, responsible, high accurate and detail minded.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and able to work beyond the working hour.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and self motivated.
- Willing to work in Meruya - West Jakarta area.